Mr. Sultan Ahmed
Mr. Sultan Ahmed is well known in garments industry since 1991. He was the Director of BGMEA
Mr. Sabbir Ahmed Khan
Managing Director CFVL Group
Sabbir Khan was the President of Motorola Bangladesh, GM & Regional Director for Motorola South East Asia (Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri-Lanka, Bangladesh ). MEET THE LEADERS
- He has completed his masters in project Management from Gorge Washington University, USA and completed multiple multimillion $ Projects in different countries.
During his tenure Sabbir has been awarded like:
- Millennium High Performance Award,
- Sales Achievement Award,
- Sales Man of the Year Award and
- Chairman’s Club WNNR’s award
- Mr. Khan visited Nepal, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Thailand, Maldives, Vietnam, USA, Canada, Singapore, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Malaysia, German and Sri Lanka for business purposes.
Mr. Ananda Kumar Chatterjee
COO & Director-Operation
Mr. Chatterjee joined Pacific Bangladesh Telecom Ltd (the first private Mobile operator in Bangladesh) in the year 1996 and left the organization as a Vice President (Engineering) in 2004 and Joined Telebarta Ltd. (PSTN operator based on CDMA WLL System) as a General Manager (Technical).
- He has completed is B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical and Electronics from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) and worked for Telebarta up to June 2009 and left the organization as Head of Technical.
- During his job span in Telecom field he has completed many large projects as a project Manager & Director, developed as skilled and professional team with more than 300 human resource and made many large volume development and operations with his leadership as a Technical Head.
- Chatterjee visited Japan, India, Singapore, German, Thailand, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, Vietnam, China, Malaysia and Sri Lanka for business purposes.